Forwarding Ports for The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia on Your Router.
The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia offers the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- This game is flagged as miscellaneous, which means it fits in multiple categories.
Forward Ports for The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia
When you are playing The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia are as follows:
The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia that will show you the network ports.
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.