Forward Ports on Your Router for Think of the Children
Think of the Children is Fellow Traveller, Surprise Attack's Action game with a release date in 2017.
Think of the Children is an action style game, which means that it is fast paced and designed to test your twitch style reflexes. Most action style games require you to accomplish actions like jumping over obstacles, climbing ladders, and sometime shooting. Action style games focus on keeping you in the center of the action at all times. Plan to have your reflexes ready while playing Think of the Children.
Forward Ports for Think of the Children
When you are playing Think of the Children you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Think of the Children Require
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Think of the Children are as follows:
Think of the Children - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Think of the Children yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Think of the Children - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Think of the Children - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Think of the Children - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Think of the Children - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Think of the Children simply follow one of these links:
- Think of the Children - Playstation 4
- Think of the Children - Steam
- Think of the Children - Switch
- Think of the Children - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.