How to Port Forward in Your Router for Those Who Remain
Those Who Remain offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
Port Forward Those Who Remain
When you are playing Those Who Remain you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Those Who Remain
The ports for Those Who Remain are as follows:
Those Who Remain - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Those Who Remain - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Those Who Remain - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Those Who Remain - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Those Who Remain that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- Those Who Remain - PC
- Those Who Remain - Playstation 4
- Those Who Remain - Switch
- Those Who Remain - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.