Ports To Forward for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales are as follows:
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - Steam
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - Playstation 4
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - Xbox One
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales offers the following styles of play.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
Forward Ports for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
When you are playing Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.