Forwarding Ports in Your Router for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales has the following genres of gameplay.
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
How to Port Forward Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
When you are playing Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales are as follows:
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales simply follow one of these links:
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - Playstation 4
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - Xbox One
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - Steam
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.