The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Tieline Gateway-4 are:
Tieline Gateway-4 - Internet of Things
- TCP: 8999, 9002, 9012
- UDP: 8999-9003, 9010-9013, 9020-9023, 9030-9033
Forward Ports for Tieline Gateway-4
When you use Tieline Gateway-4 you might need to forward some ports in your router. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to Tieline Gateway-4.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- Your device's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Find Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
How To Forward Ports for Tieline Gateway-4
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put your device's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for Tieline Gateway-4 in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Tieline Gateway-4:
List of Routers - Customized for Tieline Gateway-4
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for Tieline Gateway-4.