Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 is Electronic Arts's Sports game released in 2013.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14
When you are playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14
The connection ports that need to be forwarded for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 are as follows:
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223, 3478, 3479, 3658
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 that will show you the incoming ports.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.