How to Port Forward Titanfall 2
Titanfall 2 has the following styles of play.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
Port Forward Titanfall 2
When you are playing Titanfall 2 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Titanfall 2
The ports for Titanfall 2 are as follows:
Titanfall 2 - PC
- TCP: 1024-1124,3216,8080,9960-9969,18000,18060,18120,27900,28910,29900
- UDP: 1024-1124,8125,18000,29900,37000-39999
Titanfall 2 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074-3075,3544,4500,8125,37000-39999
Titanfall 2 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,8125,37015-39999
Titanfall 2 - Steam
- TCP: 1024-1124,3216,8080,9960-9969,18000,18060,18120,27015-27030,27036-27037,27900,28910,29900
- UDP: 1024-1124,4380,8125,18000,27000-27031,27036,29900,37000-39999
We have guides that are custom tailored for Titanfall 2 that will show you the incoming ports.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.