Titanfall is a First-Person, Shooter, and Action game published by Electronic Arts released in 2013.
Titanfall includes the following styles of gameplay.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
Forward Ports for Titanfall
When you are playing Titanfall you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Titanfall
The ports for Titanfall are as follows:
Titanfall - Xbox One
- TCP: 88, 443, 3074, 25000-25099, 30000-30099
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, 8125, 25000-25099, 30000-30099
Titanfall - Xbox 360
- TCP: 88, 3074, 25000-25099, 27015-27045, 30000-30099
- UDP: 88, 3074, 8125, 25000-25099, 27015-27045, 30000-30099
Titanfall - PC
- TCP: 8080, 25000-25099, 30000-30099
- UDP: 8125, 25000-25099, 30000-30099
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Titanfall simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.