Forwarding Ports for To End All Wars on Your Router.
To End All Wars offers the following styles of play.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- In a strategy game the player is required to use skillful thinking and a strong focus on planning ahead in order to achieve victory over their opponent. They can be either single player against bots or multiplayer against other players. They come in both turn-based and real-time versions, the former allowing each player a chance to complete their turn, the latter having a continuous running clock without stopping. Resource management and exploration are common themes in strategy games.
Port Forward To End All Wars
When you are playing To End All Wars you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does To End All Wars Require
The network ports for To End All Wars are as follows:
To End All Wars - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for To End All Wars yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
To End All Wars - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for To End All Wars that will show you the necessary ports.
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.