Creating a Port Forward in Your Router for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Quarantine
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Quarantine has the following genres of gameplay.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
How to Port Forward Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Quarantine
When you are playing Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Quarantine you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Quarantine Require
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Quarantine are as follows:
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Quarantine - PC
- TCP: 13000,13005,13200,14000-14001,14008
- UDP: 3074,6015,10000-10099
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Quarantine - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Quarantine - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Quarantine simply follow one of these links:
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Quarantine - PC
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Quarantine - Playstation 4
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Quarantine - Xbox One
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.