How to Port Forward Toy Soldiers HD in Your Router
Toy Soldiers HD offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
Port Forward Toy Soldiers HD
When you are playing Toy Soldiers HD you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Toy Soldiers HD Require
The necessary ports for Toy Soldiers HD are as follows:
Toy Soldiers HD - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Toy Soldiers HD - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Toy Soldiers HD - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Toy Soldiers HD - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Toy Soldiers HD simply follow one of these links:
- Toy Soldiers HD - Steam
- Toy Soldiers HD - Xbox One
- Toy Soldiers HD - Switch
- Toy Soldiers HD - Playstation 4
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.