Tumble is Sony Computer Entertainment's Puzzle game with a release date in 2010.
Tumble is a puzzle game. Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
Forward Ports for Tumble
As far as we know Tumble is a single player game, which means that there should not be any need to forward ports for it. Most of the time only multiplayer games need to forward a port. Every once in a while some single player games need a port forwarded for things like: updates, downloading new content, and license activation. Any time you want to you can run our Port Finder application to see if Tumble is opening up any ports to know for sure. When you are done running Port Finder it will show you the ports.
- Download our free software Port Forward Network Utilities and install it.
- Launch Network Utilities, and then click the Port Finder button. Port Finder is free to use.
- The Port Finder will help you find the game that you are interested in playing. Follow its instructions closely.
- The network ports will be added to our site as soon as a site admin reviews them.
How To find Ports for Tumble
Here's what Port Finder is going to do:
- Look at which ports Tumble has open in "listen" mode. These are the incoming connection ports for Tumble.
- Watch which ports open and close as you run the game and try to join a multiplayer match.
- Package up the specific ports in a neat little package and send it to our server for sharing.
Our servers will collect all of the ports that need to be forwarded in your router used by multiple users and intelligently combine them into a single list of ports required. This will become the list that we recommend everyone forwards in their router.
As soon as we locate the ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Tumble we will list them on this page.