Turning Point: Fall of Liberty offers the following genres of gameplay.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there is a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
How to Port Forward Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
When you are playing Turning Point: Fall of Liberty you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
The specific ports that need to be forwarded for Turning Point: Fall of Liberty are as follows:
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty - PC
- TCP: 3783, 6500, 6515, 6667, 13139, 27900, 28900, 29900-29901
- UDP: 6500, 6515, 13139, 27900
We have guides that are custom tailored for Turning Point: Fall of Liberty that will show you the connection ports.
- Turning Point: Fall of Liberty - Xbox 360
- Turning Point: Fall of Liberty - Playstation 3
- Turning Point: Fall of Liberty - PC
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.