Turok: Dinosaur Hunter offers the following styles of gameplay.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
How to Port Forward Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
When you are playing Turok: Dinosaur Hunter you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Turok: Dinosaur Hunter Require
The specific ports for Turok: Dinosaur Hunter are as follows:
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Turok: Dinosaur Hunter yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Turok: Dinosaur Hunter simply follow one of these links:
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Steam
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Xbox One
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Switch
- Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Playstation 4
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.