Two Point Hospital has the following styles of play.
- In a simulation game the primary goal is to simulate a real life situation either for education or entertainment. Simulation games have a huge vareity of types including sports, driving, flying, and dating. Some of the most popular sims of all time are SimCity and Madden NFL.
- Games tagged management are usually either player management like in a sports game or resource management like in StarCraft.
How to Port Forward Two Point Hospital
When you are playing Two Point Hospital you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Two Point Hospital
The necessary ports for Two Point Hospital are as follows:
Two Point Hospital - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Two Point Hospital - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Two Point Hospital - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Two Point Hospital - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Two Point Hospital - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Two Point Hospital yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Two Point Hospital that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded.
- Two Point Hospital - Steam
- Two Point Hospital - Playstation 4
- Two Point Hospital - Switch
- Two Point Hospital - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.