Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae is TopWare Interactive's Action and Role-Playing game with a release date in 2017.
Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Role-Playing Games give you hours on end of game play where you can explore a new world through the eyes of your own character. They tend to be the longest style of game with the most immersive story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Port Forward Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae
When you are playing Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae are as follows:
Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Two Worlds II: Call of the Tenebrae simply follow one of these links:
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.