The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Ubisoft Connect are:
Ubisoft Connect - PC
- TCP: 13000, 13005, 13200, 14000-14001, 14008
Setting Up a Port Forward for Ubisoft Connect
You may need to forward ports in your router when you use Ubisoft Connect. A port forward allows incoming connection requests from the internet to go straight to Ubisoft Connect.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port Checkoff This To Do List
Make sure that you know these things before forwarding a port:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your computer's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for Ubisoft Connect
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them.
Another option is to go through the process of forwarding ports one step at a time. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Begin by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Ubisoft Connect in the correct boxes in your router.
Some routers need to be rebooted in order for the changes to be saved.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Ubisoft Connect:
List of Routers - Customized for Ubisoft Connect
That is the process required to forward ports in your router for Ubisoft Connect.