This is a complete list of user names and passwords for Verizon routers.
How To Login to a Verizon Router
Most routers have a web interface. This means that in order to login to them you start with your web browser.
In general you login to a Verizon router in three steps:
- Find Your Verizon Router IP Address
- Enter Your Verizon Router IP Address Into your web browser's Address Bar
- Enter your Verizon Router username and password when prompted
The list of user names and passwords is below.
If none of the passwords below work for you then you have 2 options:
- Either try to recover your router's password with Network Utilities Find Password
- Or Reset your Verizon router
Please only reset your router as a last resort.
Verizon Router Password List
Here is a list of all known Verizon passwords and the router they were discovered on.
Be sure to try them all!
|FiOS Quantum Gateway||admin||password|
|Jetpack MiFi 6620L||blank||admin|
|Novatel MiFi 5510L||blank||found by clicking Menu > About Jetpack > Open > More > More|
|T1114||found on the router display by selecting Menu > Wi-Fi Name/Password > Open > More > More||found on the router display by selecting Menu > Wi-Fi Name/Password > Open > More > More|