Forward Ports on Your Router for Wargroove
Wargroove has the following genres of gameplay.
- Turn based games have each player take a dedicated turn. Players can frequently manage their inventory, cards, or characters while the other player is making their move.
- Tactical games are a subgenre of strategy games that focus more on operational warfare, military style tactics, and troop placement. They focus more on logistics and production than on combat, and can at times feature complex battlefield tactics.
Port Forward Wargroove
When you are playing Wargroove you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Wargroove Require
The incoming connection ports for Wargroove are as follows:
Wargroove - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Wargroove - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Wargroove - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Wargroove - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Wargroove - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Wargroove yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Wargroove simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.