What Remains of Edith Finch is an Adventure game published by Annapurna Interactive released in 2017.
Since What Remains of Edith Finch is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing What Remains of Edith Finch.
How to Port Forward What Remains of Edith Finch
When you are playing What Remains of Edith Finch you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does What Remains of Edith Finch Require
The ports for What Remains of Edith Finch are as follows:
What Remains of Edith Finch - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
What Remains of Edith Finch - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
What Remains of Edith Finch - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for What Remains of Edith Finch yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
What Remains of Edith Finch - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
What Remains of Edith Finch - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for What Remains of Edith Finch that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- What Remains of Edith Finch - Steam
- What Remains of Edith Finch - Playstation 4
- What Remains of Edith Finch - Switch
- What Remains of Edith Finch - Xbox One
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.