Forwarding Ports in Your Router for Wheel of Fortune (2010)
Wheel of Fortune (2010) is THQ's Trivia/Board Game game with a release date in 2010.
Wheel of Fortune (2010) is considered a trivia / board game. Trivia games are based on testing the players knowledge of trivia, many times within a time limit. Most are single player but there are many that are also multiplayer. Board games usually mimic their real world counterparts like chess, checkers, and Monopoly.
Port Forward Wheel of Fortune (2010)
When you are playing Wheel of Fortune (2010) you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the fastest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Wheel of Fortune (2010)
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Wheel of Fortune (2010) are as follows:
Wheel of Fortune (2010) - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Wheel of Fortune (2010) - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Wheel of Fortune (2010) - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Wheel of Fortune (2010) that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- Wheel of Fortune (2010) - Playstation 3
- Wheel of Fortune (2010) - Wii
- Wheel of Fortune (2010) - Xbox 360
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.