White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is a Survival game published by ROI Games, PQube, JUSTDAN INTERNATIONAL released in 2015.
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School is a survival style of game. Survival games are focused on resource management, such as health and ammo, and sometimes include elements of stealth. Most are either post-apocalyptic or supernatural based, and many have a strong horror component. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive for as long as possible. Many survival games have multiple waves of enemies that get harder with each wave. It is an extremely popular style for zombie invasion games.
Port Forward White Day: A Labyrinth Named School
When you are playing White Day: A Labyrinth Named School you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for White Day: A Labyrinth Named School
The required ports that need to be forwarded for White Day: A Labyrinth Named School are as follows:
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
White Day: A Labyrinth Named School - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for White Day: A Labyrinth Named School yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and White Day: A Labyrinth Named School simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.