Wilmot's Warehouse is Finji's 2D, Puzzle, Action, and Management game released in 2019.
Which Ports Does Wilmot's Warehouse Require
The exact ports for Wilmot's Warehouse are as follows:
Wilmot's Warehouse - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Wilmot's Warehouse - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Wilmot's Warehouse yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Wilmot's Warehouse - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Wilmot's Warehouse - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Wilmot's Warehouse - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Wilmot's Warehouse that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Wilmot's Warehouse - Steam
- Wilmot's Warehouse - Playstation 4
- Wilmot's Warehouse - Switch
- Wilmot's Warehouse - Xbox One
Wilmot's Warehouse includes the following genres of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Games tagged management are usually either player management like in a sports game or resource management like in StarCraft.
Port Forward Wilmot's Warehouse
When you are playing Wilmot's Warehouse you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.