Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
How to Port Forward Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
When you are playing Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Require
The specific ports for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus are as follows:
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
We have guides that are custom tailored for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus that will show you the specific ports.
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Steam
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Playstation 4
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Xbox One
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Switch
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.