Wolfenstein: The New Order is Bethesda Softworks's Action, First-Person, and Shooter game with a release date in 2014.
Wolfenstein: The New Order includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Forward Ports for Wolfenstein: The New Order
When you are playing Wolfenstein: The New Order you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Wolfenstein: The New Order Require
The specific ports for Wolfenstein: The New Order are as follows:
Wolfenstein: The New Order - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Wolfenstein: The New Order yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Wolfenstein: The New Order - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Wolfenstein: The New Order - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Wolfenstein: The New Order - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Wolfenstein: The New Order - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Wolfenstein: The New Order simply follow one of these links:
- Wolfenstein: The New Order - Playstation 3
- Wolfenstein: The New Order - Playstation 4
- Wolfenstein: The New Order - Xbox 360
- Wolfenstein: The New Order - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.