Wolfenstein: The Old Blood has the following genres of gameplay.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
How to Port Forward Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
When you are playing Wolfenstein: The Old Blood you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
The necessary ports for Wolfenstein: The Old Blood are as follows:
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Wolfenstein: The Old Blood yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Wolfenstein: The Old Blood simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.