Wolfenstein: Youngblood is a First-Person, Action, and Shooter game published by Bethesda Softworks released in 2019.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In a first person style game the main viewpoint is from the player looking forward. This can be either a first person shooter or a first person driving game.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Shooter games are fast paced action games that are based on testing the players reaction time. They usually involve the player holding a weapon in front of them and attempting to shoot other players or characters. Some shooters are short lived arcade style, but most have both a single player mission series and some have a large multiplayer following. Common shooters include Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Port Forward Wolfenstein: Youngblood
When you are playing Wolfenstein: Youngblood you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Wolfenstein: Youngblood
The incoming connection ports for Wolfenstein: Youngblood are as follows:
Wolfenstein: Youngblood - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Wolfenstein: Youngblood yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Wolfenstein: Youngblood - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Wolfenstein: Youngblood - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Wolfenstein: Youngblood - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Wolfenstein: Youngblood simply follow one of these links:
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood - Playstation 4
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood - Steam
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood - Switch
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.