Ports To Forward for Worms 2: Armageddon
The ports that need to be forwarded for Worms 2: Armageddon are as follows:
Worms 2: Armageddon - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Worms 2: Armageddon - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Worms 2: Armageddon that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
When you play Worms 2: Armageddon you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
Port Forward Worms 2: Armageddon
When you are playing Worms 2: Armageddon you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.