How to Port Forward WSC REAL 08 World Snooker Championship
WSC REAL 08 World Snooker Championship offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Sports games simulate a variety of sports including football, baseball, basketball, track and field, and combat sports. They tend to be very competitive. Some are realistically modeled after their real world counterparts while others are satirical with a stronger emphasis on entertainment. Many sports games feature players from the real world in them.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
Forward Ports for WSC REAL 08 World Snooker Championship
When you are playing WSC REAL 08 World Snooker Championship you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for WSC REAL 08 World Snooker Championship
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router that need to be forwarded for WSC REAL 08 World Snooker Championship are as follows:
WSC REAL 08 World Snooker Championship - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 3074
WSC REAL 08 World Snooker Championship - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223,3478,3479,3658
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and WSC REAL 08 World Snooker Championship simply follow one of these links:
- WSC REAL 08 World Snooker Championship - Xbox 360
- WSC REAL 08 World Snooker Championship - Playstation 3
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.