WWE 2K17 is 2K Sports's Sports and Fighting game released in 2016.
WWE 2K17 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward WWE 2K17
When you are playing WWE 2K17 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for WWE 2K17
The incoming connection ports that need to be forwarded for WWE 2K17 are as follows:
WWE 2K17 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
WWE 2K17 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
WWE 2K17 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
WWE 2K17 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
WWE 2K17 - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
We have guides that are custom tailored for WWE 2K17 that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- WWE 2K17 - Playstation 3
- WWE 2K17 - Playstation 4
- WWE 2K17 - Xbox 360
- WWE 2K17 - Xbox One
- WWE 2K17 - PC
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.