How to Forward Ports in Your Router for X-Morph: Defense
X-Morph: Defense offers the following styles of gameplay.
- Real time strategy games do not have turns, but instead have both players competing at the same time. They typically involve a mostly top down view and involve troop and building creation as well as resource management such as mining and logging. Popular examples are Warcraft and StarCraft.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
Port Forward X-Morph: Defense
When you are playing X-Morph: Defense you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for X-Morph: Defense
The ports for X-Morph: Defense are as follows:
X-Morph: Defense - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
X-Morph: Defense - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
X-Morph: Defense - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
X-Morph: Defense - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for X-Morph: Defense that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- X-Morph: Defense - Steam
- X-Morph: Defense - Playstation 4
- X-Morph: Defense - Xbox One
- X-Morph: Defense - Switch
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.