When you play Ys: Origin you will experience the following styles of play.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
How to Port Forward Ys: Origin
When you are playing Ys: Origin you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Ys: Origin Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Ys: Origin are as follows:
Ys: Origin - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Ys: Origin yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Ys: Origin - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Ys: Origin - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Ys: Origin - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
Ys: Origin - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Ys: Origin simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.