Which Ports Does Yuppie Psycho Require
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Yuppie Psycho are as follows:
Yuppie Psycho - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Yuppie Psycho - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Yuppie Psycho yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Yuppie Psycho - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Yuppie Psycho - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1024-65535
Yuppie Psycho - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Yuppie Psycho that will show you the specific incoming ports.
Yuppie Psycho includes the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
How to Port Forward Yuppie Psycho
When you are playing Yuppie Psycho you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. Have more games that need a boost? Check out our growing list of games and applications.