Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey includes the following styles of play.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Adventure games are very heavily story driven. You are usually the main character and are the one who discovers the true plot as the game progresses.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
Port Forward Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey
When you are playing Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Require
The ports for Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey are as follows:
Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey simply follow one of these links:
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey - Steam
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey - Playstation 4
- Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.