Ports To Forward for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
The necessary ports for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance are as follows:
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance simply follow one of these links:
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - Steam
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - Playstation 4
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - Switch
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance - Xbox One
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Forward Ports for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
When you are playing Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.