The ports that need to be forwarded for Battalion: Legacy Server are listed here:
Battalion: Legacy Server - PC
- UDP: 7777-7781
Set Up a Port Forward for Battalion: Legacy Server
When you use Battalion: Legacy Server you may need to forward ports in your router. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to Battalion: Legacy Server.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding a port you can overcome this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
You need to know the following things before you can forward a port:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
You can also follow our Find Your Router IP Address article.
How To Forward Ports for Battalion: Legacy Server
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for Battalion: Legacy Server in the correct boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for Battalion: Legacy Server:
List of Routers - Customized for Battalion: Legacy Server
That's all it takes to forward your ports for Battalion: Legacy Server.