How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Bonkies
Bonkies is a Puzzle game published by Crunching Koalas released in 2020.
Bonkies is a puzzle game. Puzzle games require players to solve a variety of puzzles ranging from logic to patterns to words and numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster. Some puzzlers involve level progression, but many are more of the arcade style where all progression ends when the player stops playing.
How to Port Forward Bonkies
When you are playing Bonkies you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The usual process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Bonkies
The specific ports for Bonkies are as follows:
Bonkies - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Bonkies - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Bonkies - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Bonkies - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Bonkies that will show you the ports.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.