How to Forward Ports in Your Router for Bridge Constructor
Bridge Constructor offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Simulation is a huge category of games that includes driving and flying simulators, social simulations, medical simulations, sports simulations, and even dating simulations. They attempt to mimic the real world in a way that is either educational or rewarding or both. Popular examples include SimCity, FlightGear, and Madden NFL.
Port Forward Bridge Constructor
When you are playing Bridge Constructor you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Bridge Constructor Require
The specific ports for Bridge Constructor are as follows:
Bridge Constructor - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Bridge Constructor yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Bridge Constructor - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Bridge Constructor - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Bridge Constructor - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Bridge Constructor that will show you the required incoming ports.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.