Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is a First-Person, Action, Shooter, and Adventure game published by Ubisoft, Techland Publishing released in 2009.
Ports Required for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood are as follows:
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
We have guides that are custom tailored for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - Steam
- Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - Playstation 3
- Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - Xbox 360
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood offers the following styles of play.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
Port Forward Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
When you are playing Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.