The following ports need to be forwarded for a Chinavasion CVLM-I123:
Chinavasion CVLM-I123 - PC
- TCP: 80
Forwarding Ports for a Chinavasion CVLM-I123
When you use a Chinavasion CVLM-I123 you may need to forward ports in your router. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to a Chinavasion CVLM-I123.
Routers are not designed to allow incoming network requests. Forwarding ports can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- The internal IP address of your camera.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
We have a guide you can follow Find Your Router IP Address if you don't want to run the software.
How To Set Up Port Forwarding for a Chinavasion CVLM-I123
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
Alternatively you can do it by hand. The process for forwarding a port is:
- You can start by logging in to your router.
- Find the port forwarding section in your router.
- Type your camera's IP address into the correct box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for a Chinavasion CVLM-I123 in the corresponding boxes in your router.
Some routers need to be rebooted in order for the changes to be saved.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a Chinavasion CVLM-I123:
List of Routers - Customized for Chinavasion CVLM-I123
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for a Chinavasion CVLM-I123.