Chronos: Before the Ashes is THQ Nordic's Action, Adventure, Survival, and Role-Playing game with a release date in 2020.
Chronos: Before the Ashes offers the following genres of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In an adventure game you generally play through a story, usually as the protagonist. They rely heavily on story telling and can be inspired from books or movies.
- Survival games are usually focused on resource management, such as ammo and health, and occasionally include elements of stealth. They tend to be based on either supernatural enemies, have horror themes, or be post-apocalyptic. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive.
- In a role playing game, or RPG, the player takes on the role of the main character and helps the story line to unfold. It usually involves a very long play time, inventory management, and a deep leveling system. RPG's are usually the longest style of game. Skyrim and Fallout are amongst the most popular RPG style games.
Forward Ports for Chronos: Before the Ashes
When you are playing Chronos: Before the Ashes you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Chronos: Before the Ashes
The ports for Chronos: Before the Ashes are as follows:
Chronos: Before the Ashes - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Chronos: Before the Ashes - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Chronos: Before the Ashes yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Chronos: Before the Ashes - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Chronos: Before the Ashes - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Chronos: Before the Ashes - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Chronos: Before the Ashes that will show you the required incoming ports.
- Chronos: Before the Ashes - Steam
- Chronos: Before the Ashes - Playstation 4
- Chronos: Before the Ashes - Switch
- Chronos: Before the Ashes - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.