Condemned: Criminal Origins is Sega's Survival, Action, and Adventure game with a release date in 2005.
Condemned: Criminal Origins is a survival style of game. Survival games are focused on resource management, such as health and ammo, and sometimes include elements of stealth. Most are either post-apocalyptic or supernatural based, and many have a strong horror component. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive for as long as possible. Many survival games have multiple waves of enemies that get harder with each wave. It is an extremely popular style for zombie invasion games.
How to Port Forward Condemned: Criminal Origins
When you are playing Condemned: Criminal Origins you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Condemned: Criminal Origins
The specific incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Condemned: Criminal Origins are as follows:
Condemned: Criminal Origins - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Condemned: Criminal Origins - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Condemned: Criminal Origins yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Condemned: Criminal Origins simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.