How to Port Forward Dead Rising 2 - Off the Record
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record includes the following genres of gameplay.
- Survival games are usually focused on resource management, such as ammo and health, and occasionally include elements of stealth. They tend to be based on either supernatural enemies, have horror themes, or be post-apocalyptic. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive.
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
Port Forward Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
When you are playing Dead Rising 2: Off the Record you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to click the links to get to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Require
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router that need to be forwarded for Dead Rising 2: Off the Record are as follows:
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - PC
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record simply follow one of these links:
- Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Xbox 360
- Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - PC
- Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Playstation 3
- Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Playstation 4
- Dead Rising 2: Off the Record - Xbox One
When you are done following those steps your ports will be open. Do you need more games or programs forwarded? Check out our games and programs list.