How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Disney Sing It: Family Hits
Disney Sing It: Family Hits is Disney Interactive Studios's Music game with a release date in 2010.
Disney Sing It: Family Hits is a music style video game. In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
Forward Ports for Disney Sing It: Family Hits
When you are playing Disney Sing It: Family Hits you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Disney Sing It: Family Hits
The specific incoming ports for Disney Sing It: Family Hits are as follows:
Disney Sing It: Family Hits - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Disney Sing It: Family Hits - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Disney Sing It: Family Hits that will show you the connection ports.
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.