The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for a DLink DVC-1100 are:
DLink DVC-1100 - PC
- TCP: 1720, 15328-15333
- UDP: 15328-15333
Set Up a Port Forward for a DLink DVC-1100
When you use a DLink DVC-1100 you may need to forward ports in your router. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to a DLink DVC-1100.
Routers do not generally allow incoming connection requests from the internet. By forwarding ports you can work around this limitation.
Before Forwarding a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- The internal IP address of your camera.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
Find the IP Address of Your Router
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
Forwarding a Port for a DLink DVC-1100
You can use our Network Utilities software to automatically forward ports for you. With Network Utilities, you can easily forward ports and also un-forward ports quickly so that you can keep your network up to date with the ports that you need forwarded and maximize your network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The way to forward a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put the IP address of your camera in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for a DLink DVC-1100 in the correct boxes in your router.
Usually you have to reboot your router in order to save the changes.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for a DLink DVC-1100:
List of Routers - Customized for DLink DVC-1100
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for a DLink DVC-1100.