The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for EA App are:
EA App - PC
- TCP: 1024-1124, 3216, 9960-9969, 18000, 18060, 18120, 27900, 28910, 29900
- UDP: 1024-1124, 18000, 29900
Forward Ports for EA App
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use EA App. Forwarding ports is used to allow incoming connection requests from the internet to EA App.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- The internal IP address of your router.
- The internal IP address of your computer.
- The list of the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
To find your router's IP address the easy way you can use our free Router Detector software. It is part of our Network Utilities suite of tools and is free for you to use it.
Otherwise, you can follow our guide Find Your Router IP Address.
Forwarding a Port for EA App
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Our Network Utilities software allows you to add port forwards and also remove them when you no longer need them to maximize your network security.
Port forwarding can also be set up step-by-step by hand. The step-by-step process for forwarding a port is:
- Log in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put your computer's IP address in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports that you are forwarding for EA App in the correct boxes in your router.
Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for EA App:
List of Routers - Customized for EA App
Those are the steps to take in order to forward ports in your router for EA App.