The ports that need to be forwarded for an Elro C703IP are listed here:
Elro C703IP - PC
- TCP: 80
- UDP: 80
Forward Ports for an Elro C703IP
You might need to forward some ports in your router when you use an Elro C703IP. The purpose of forwarding ports is to make a direct connection from the internet to an Elro C703IP.
By default routers do not allow incoming network requests. A port forward can overcome this limitation.
Remember to Do These Things Before You Forward a Port
Before forwarding a port make sure that you know these things:
- Your router's internal IP address.
- The internal IP address of your camera.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to Locate Your Router's IP Address
We have free Router Detector software to help you find your router's IP address. Our Router Detector tool is free to use and is part of our Network Utilities software.
If you do not want to run the software, you can follow our Find Your Router IP Address guide.
Forwarding a Port for an Elro C703IP
The easiest way to forward your ports is to use our Network Utilities software. Network Utilities lets you manage port forwards by putting them in when you need them and also removing the ones that you no longer need which maximized network security.
You can also choose to set up port forwards manually. The way to forward a port is:
- Log in to your router.
- Locate the section in your router that deals with port forwarding.
- Put the IP address of your camera in the proper box in your router.
- Enter the TCP and UDP ports that you need to forward for an Elro C703IP in the corresponding boxes in your router.
You probably will need to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
You can choose your router from our list to see exactly how to forward ports for an Elro C703IP:
List of Routers - Customized for Elro C703IP
Those are the steps for forwarding ports in your router for an Elro C703IP.