Forward Ports on Your Router for Enter the Gungeon
Enter the Gungeon offers the following genres of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Games that are considered action are all about centering the player in the middle of an evolving situation.
- Survival games are usually focused on resource management, such as ammo and health, and occasionally include elements of stealth. They tend to be based on either supernatural enemies, have horror themes, or be post-apocalyptic. The primary gameplay mechanic is to simply stay alive.
- Shoot 'em up games are games where the player character engages in a lone assault, often in a spacecraft or aircraft, shooting large numbers of enemies while dodging their attacks. They are frequently top down but there also side scrolling styles out there. All shoot 'em up games require very fast reflexes.
Forward Ports for Enter the Gungeon
When you are playing Enter the Gungeon you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Enter the Gungeon
The required incoming ports for Enter the Gungeon are as follows:
Enter the Gungeon - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Enter the Gungeon yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Enter the Gungeon - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Enter the Gungeon - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Enter the Gungeon - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Enter the Gungeon - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Enter the Gungeon simply follow one of these links:
- Enter the Gungeon - Playstation 4
- Enter the Gungeon - Steam
- Enter the Gungeon - Switch
- Enter the Gungeon - Xbox One
That's all it takes to get your ports open. Don't forget to check out our growing list of games and programs.