How to Port Forward Escape From Tethys in Your Router
Escape From Tethys includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
- Platform games are usually action games that require the player to hop from one platform to another, usually in some sort of acrobatic way. They are good for people with fast reflexes. They can come in short and long story varieties. Typical platform games are Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Port Forward Escape From Tethys
When you are playing Escape From Tethys you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Escape From Tethys
The specific incoming ports for Escape From Tethys are as follows:
Escape From Tethys - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Escape From Tethys - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Escape From Tethys - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Escape From Tethys - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Escape From Tethys simply follow one of these links:
- Escape From Tethys - Steam
- Escape From Tethys - Playstation 4
- Escape From Tethys - Switch
- Escape From Tethys - Xbox One
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.