Farming Simulator 15 is a Simulation game published by Focus Home Interactive, Excalibur Publishing Limited, Maximum Games, Intergrow released in 2014.
Which Ports Does Farming Simulator 15 Require
The exact ports for Farming Simulator 15 are as follows:
Farming Simulator 15 - PC
- TCP: 10823
- UDP: 10823
Farming Simulator 15 - Steam
- TCP: 10823, 27015, 27036
- UDP: 10823, 27015, 27031-27036
Farming Simulator 15 - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658, 10823
Farming Simulator 15 - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074, 5000, 10823
Farming Simulator 15 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 10823
Farming Simulator 15 - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500, 5000, 10823
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Farming Simulator 15 simply follow one of these links:
- Farming Simulator 15 - PC
- Farming Simulator 15 - Steam
- Farming Simulator 15 - Playstation 3
- Farming Simulator 15 - Xbox 360
- Farming Simulator 15 - Playstation 4
- Farming Simulator 15 - Xbox One
Farming Simulator 15 is a simulation game. In a simulation game the main goal is to simulate a real life situation either for entertainment or education. There are many different types of simulation games such as flying, sports, driving, and farming. One of the earliest simulation games was SimCity which is considered a social simulation game.
How to Port Forward Farming Simulator 15
When you are playing Farming Simulator 15 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After that your ports should be open. Check out our full game and application list for more port forwarding guides.